In episode 5 we take a look at inside the world of recruitment – I talk to Derry based Head Talent Finder Lynn Jennings of Talent Social. Lynn shares some great advice and insight for anyone currently on the look out for new employment opportunities as well as advice for Students graduating in 2015. In episode 5 we look at:
- How to get found on LinkedIn
- What recruiters are on the look out for.
- Why keywords are important
- Building your network
- What LinkedIn groups help in the job search
- Why recommendations matter
We also chat about why your Online Reputation is so imporant and how you can help protect it. For more information on Lynn check out Talent Social and follow her on Twitter @talentSoc