Ever wanted to start your own Podcast?
Now is the time, accorrding to Ofcom ‘Podcasts are booming in the UK, with nearly 6 million adults now tuning in each week’ the research also found;
- The number of weekly podcast listeners has almost doubled in five years – from 3.2m (7% of adults aged 15+) in 2013 to 5.9m (11%) in 2018.
- Half of podcast listeners are under 35. While only 29% of traditional radio listeners are under 35, this rises to 49% for podcasts.
Podcasting presents a great way for businesses and individuals to create ‘on demand’ content.
Benefits of Podcasting
I’ve been podcasting now for over 4 years & have found numerous benefits perhaps the most important ones have been;
- Helping build closer customer relationships
- Increased Traffic & Generation
- Offer your customers ‘On Demand’ content.
- Podcasts makes YOUR information personal
- Opens up new revenue strea
Get my Podcasting eBook for £9.99 and get the know how to quickly launch a Podcast
I’ve created a eBook to give you all the necessary skills & tool needed to successfully launch your Podcast.
In my short 7 Lesson course you will learn:
- How to come up with your Podcast Format
- What to consider for your first 3 episodes
- Basic Podcasting Equipment
- Editing Software
- Creating a Podcast Intro for your show
- Publishing and hosting your Podcast
- Getting the all important listners
By the end of this eBook you will be able to successful produce your first Podcast
|Podcast Course||£9.99 now.||Select|
Already a member? Login here.
Zero Lives Left Podcast
Podcast Banter on Business, Career, Tech, Marekting, Social Media & Life. Providers of REAL Tips, Insights & Advice. No BS Hosted By Wayne Denner
Podcast Banter on #Business #Tech #SocialMedia #Career #Tech & #Life Providers of REAL Tips, Insights/Advice. No BS 👈Hosted by @waynedenner